JJAM LTD. PRIVACY PROMISE
We take your privacy seriously and we respect your privacy and data protection rights. This privacy notice gives you information on how we collect and process your personal data through your use of our website and our services, including any data you may provide through our website services when you contract, enquire or sign up to receive news, offers and updates, complete a survey or provide feedback.
Please take time to read this privacy notice in full to ensure that you understand and are happy with how we collect and process your personal data. Please notify us of any changes or request removal of your personal details.
Our website and the service may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave our website or service, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website, plug-in and/or application that you visit.
PERSONAL DATA WE PROCESS
Personal data means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data). We may process different kinds of personal data about you, which we have categorised as follows:
- Identity Data: including your name, username (or similar unique identification numbers that we may apply to you), email address, title etc.
- Contact Data: including you billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone number(s).
- Financial Data: including payment card details business BACs or otherwise.
- Technical Data: including information we collect through your use of our website where you came to our website from and where you went when you left our website, how often you visit and use our website, technical information about the devices you use to access our website (including your device’s unique identifying codes (e.g. its “MAC” address), operating system and version, web browser and version, and geographic location).
- Marketing and Communications Data: including your preferences in receiving marketing from us, your communication preferences and information on what you view, click on and access in and through our marketing emails.
- We also collect, use and share Aggregated Data such as statistical or demographic data for any purpose. Aggregated Data may be derived from your personal data but is not considered personal data in law as this data does not directly or indirectly reveal your identity. For example, we may aggregate your Usage Data to calculate the percentage of users accessing a specific website feature.
- Where we need to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of a contract we have with you and you fail to provide that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract we have or are trying to enter with you (for example, to provide you with services). In this case, we may have to cancel a product or service you have with us, but we will notify you if this is the case at the time.
HOW WE COLLECT DATA
- Direct Interactions: you may give us your Identity, Contact, Financial, Profile and Marketing and Communications Data by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email, social media or otherwise. This includes personal data you provide when you purchase our products or services, or subscribe to our services, news, promotions and updates or groups, request marketing to be sent to you, complete a survey or give us feedback.
- Social Media Interactions: our website and services may allow you to interact with them by using your social media applications. This interaction may result in us collecting some of your social media content (including posts and comments, pictures and video footage), but only where this content is in the public domain and/or where this content has been sent by you to us in a private message via social media; and also your Technical, Profile and Marketing and Communications Data.
- Automated Technologies: as you interact with our website and our services, we may automatically collect Technical Data about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns. We collect this personal data by using cookies, server logs and other similar technologies. We may also receive Technical Data about you if you visit other websites employing our cookies.
- Marketing and Communications Data and Technical Data from online advertising data providers such as Google based outside the EEA.
- Profile Data and Marketing and Communications Data from social media providers such as Facebook based inside and outside of the EEA
- Identity and Contact Data from publicly availably sources such as Companies House and the Electoral Register based inside the EEA.
HOW WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We only process your personal data when allowed to do so by law. Most commonly, we will process your personal data:
- With your consent and please note that you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us.
- Where we need to perform a contract, we are about to enter, or have entered into, with you.
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.